North East Derbyshire District Council has asked that the following information be published on the Parish Council’s website:
· There are British Sign Language (BSL) videos explaining what Coronavirus is and how to prevent the spread on Sign Health
· Information for people with learning disabilities is also available in Easy Read format from Mencap
· Coronavirus information is now available in dozens of languages
· D2N2 Support for Businesses – Businesses in the D2N2 area will be contacted in due course if they are eligible for rate grants and do not need to contact the Authority.
· Key information for businesses making redundancies or businesses with recruitment opportunities.
· Government support available for landlords and renters reflecting the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
Community / Residents
· Residents who are living in the District and are self-isolating are urged to let us know and register this information with us online by clicking here or by calling 01246 231111.
· Green bin collections – click here After 10th April, the collections will be streamlined to black and burgundy bin collections ONLY, maximising staff potential at this difficult time.
· Food donation points setup across the North East Derbyshire District – click here
· Domestic abuse help for people in Derbyshire
· North East Derbyshire District Council support in delivering vital medicines to residents
· Financial Support Information for Residents and Businesses during Covid 19
· Be aware of bogus callers, we have some advice for you on the online Community Support Team You can also receive email updates on local crime information and new scam’s to avoid on the Derbyshire Alert